Iheart Media Temecula - Riverside Market
||Temecula / Riverside Cluster, FM
|Contact Phone Number:
Generate advertising revenue and meeting sales targets through the creation and renewal of sales contracts working alongside the Account Specialist.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales targets. Responsibilities
• Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting and cold calling; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers creative and effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 1-2 years’ sales experience
• Experience in Media/Advertising Sales with proven success is preferable
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
Temecula, CA: 27349 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 16, 92590
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.Apply to the link below:
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Selected students will have the opportunity for actual hands-on participation in a wide range of business operations, mergers and acquisitions, progressive integration, and information technology.
iHeartCommunications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX under the name Clear Channel Communications, Inc. with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as iHeartMedia, Inc. iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, the company focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users. Across the board, iHeartMedia, Inc. continues to focus on developing innovative and dynamic campaigns for advertisers. Clear Channel Outdoor operates close to one million displays in 45 countries across five continents, and continues to expand upon traditional billboard advertising by packaging unique combinations of displays in airports, rails, malls and more worldwide. The company’s focus on investing in new technologies has led to the growth of its digital footprint. These digital products help to create the ultimate advertising platform for out-of-the-box campaigns, featuring countdowns, video, time-sensitive updates and social media integration. Its iHeartMedia division has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America with 245 million monthly listeners. It serves 150 markets through 850 owned radio stations in the U.S. The company’s operations also include, online and mobile services, including iHeartRadio – the free all-in-one, industry-leading digital radio service; live concerts and events such as the iHeartRadio Music Festival; program syndication; real-time traffic services; music research services; and independent media representation. With the advent of new properties, platforms and opportunities, iHeartMedia, Inc. looks forward to continuing along the path towards a creative, dynamic and innovative future.
Job Home | back